We are hiring hard working - reliable team members now. If you are reliable and have a strong work ethic and want to work hard - then we have a job for you. This is a very exciting opportunity as we will be selecting and growing
those who understand and are as committed to our customers as we are.
Management trainees are additionally encouraged to apply as we rapidly
expand throughout the Northwest.
Successful candidates MUST:
- Be computer literate - Able to quickly get up to speed on our internal systems and auction management software
- Be detail oriented - Able to spot and describe possible defects in an item and gauge sale possibilities and risks
- Be highly motivated - Reliable - Excited about working in a fast paced demanding environment
- Be personable - Able to interact well with customers and provide excellent customer service in person, over the phone, and via email
- Be willing to work some weekends
- Wholeheartedly embraces the concept of "Whatever it takes" to satisfy customers, build team unity, and build the Sell4U name as we grow in Kansas and our auctions gain National prominence
- Previous customer service & eBay selling experience is a huge plus!
- Previous eBay experience is not required but a strong work ethic, working computer knowledge, good grammar & typing ability and online research skills are critical
- Providing great customer service for customers checking in items
- Researching and comparing item value with alike products on eBay
- Assisting with packing and shipping
- Cross training and high performance in all store roles
- If you see yourself being successful in this type work environment, then send your resume to us at: email@example.com